District 57 is in one of the fastest growing areas in the U.S. As TxDOT continues to expand its existing roads and construct new roads in the District, I will actively work to:
- Substantially increase state investment in our system of state roads.
- Help drive TxDOT transportation decisions that affect the District.
- Support development of the proposed, alternative east-west road to ease congestion on US 380.
- Support improvements to FM 407 west of FM 1830.
- Make every effort to ensure disruption to daily travel is minimized during all road construction on state roads in the District.